2012年5月25日 星期五

梵唄 The prayer song





我在大日如來的物質蔓荼羅中 
I was in the material Mandala of Vairocana, Buddha of supreme enlightenment.

用亞古里巴當基底 
Used the Ako cycle as a base.



在四個角落放上 鳥羽 樹枝 錢幣 杯 
Put the feather, the branches, the coin and the cup in the four corners.

點燃一小撮鼠尾草 
I Ignited a handful of sage.

請求上帝的寬恕 
begged for god's forgiveness 

召喚濕婆的降臨 
and summoned Shiva

破壞我心中無窮的慾望 
to destroy my infinite desire

但是祂告訴我 染愛吧 
But he told me "go to love".

於是我暈倒在大黑天的腳邊 
So, I fainted at the feet of Mahakala.

祂給我一朵胎藏世界的火蓮 
He gave me a fire lotus from the world of Vairocana

告訴我慾望的可貴 
That told me how Valuable desire is.

菩薩對我微微一笑說 煩惱即菩提
Buddha smiled to me and said "Sorrow is Bodhi".

2005.4

沒有留言:

張貼留言